ABOUT THE IsDB GROUP ANNUAL MEETING
The Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank Group (IsDB Group) holds an annual meeting to discuss development issues and institutional matters.
The meeting attracts over 2,000 participants and offers an ideal platform for decision makers to discuss challenges and explore opportunities facing IsDB Group member countries.
The 42nd Annual Meeting of the Islamic Development Bank Group will take place in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, at the Jeddah Hilton Hotel from 14th- 18th May, 2017.
The following meetings of the Boards of Governors and General Assemblies of members of the IsDB Group will take place on 16th– 18th May 2017.
- 42nd Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB)
- 24th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment and Export Credit (ICIEC)
- 10th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Solidarity Fund for Development (ISFD)
- 17th General Assembly of the Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD)
- 12th General Assembly of the International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation (ITFC)
The Annual Meeting of the IsDB Group is also an occasion during which the following institutions hold their general assemblies:
- The Association of Development Financing Institutions in Member Countries of the Islamic Development Bank (ADFIMI)
- The Federation of Consultants from Islamic Countries (FCIC)
- The Federation of Contractors from Islamic Countries (FOCIC)
SEMINARS AND FLAGSHIP EVENTS
The seminars and flagship events that take place during the week of the Annual Meeting will feature top-level panelists from government, private sector, academia and civil society. The 3-day side events program provides a vibrant platform to discuss economic, finance and development issues of current interest to IsDB Group stakeholders.
The side events are designed to generate discussion and debate as well as promote partnership, cooperation and knowledge-sharing.
These events are open to all registered participants.
The full schedule of events will be published closer to the Meetings’ date at the Annual Meeting website.
in connection with the Annual Meetings should be sent to the following address:
Annual Meeting Secretariat
Islamic Development Bank Group
8111 King Khalid St. Al Nuzlah Al Yamania Dist. Unit No.1
Jeddah 22332 – 2444
Facsimile : + 966 12 6371334
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.isdb-AM42.org
+ (966) 12 646 6577 (for queries in Arabic and English)
+ (966) 12 646 6597 (for queries in Arabic and French)
+ (966) 12 646 6567 (for queries in Arabic)
For More InformationDirectory of Participants.pdf